May 24, 2022
Username: doge man

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doge

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6SEY3y_Bf0

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: D̸̓̓O̸̅̈́Ǵ̶̛E̵͌̀#9994

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. killing someone for a lest than justified act

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have 18 hours but i have old account that was hacked into that i used to play on the sever for at least 34 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? WS Pacific

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? an average of 5 to 6 hours a day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have always wanted to be a wanted member of team who can help out!!

Being able to contribute to the development and growth of the community.

Having the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of individuals and build relationships with them.

Gaining valuable skills such as leadership, communication, and conflict resolution.

Being able to enforce rules and maintain a positive and safe environment for everyone in the community.

Feeling a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment in making a difference in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have skills like:

Having strong communication skills: Staff members must be able to effectively communicate with the community, other staff members, and management to ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Dedication and reliability: Staff members must be reliable and dedicated to their roles, as they will be responsible for enforcing rules and policies, resolving conflicts, and helping the community in any way possible.

Adaptability and problem-solving skills: Staff members must be able to adapt to different situations and have strong problem-solving skills to resolve issues that may arise within the community.

Active participation: Staff members should be active members of the community and be willing to engage with community members on a regular basis.

Knowledge and experience: Staff members should have a good understanding of the community they are working for, as well as experience in similar roles or environments.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love dogs of any type and absolutely love playing on your sever.
I love all admins and Mods the same!

Not enough playtime. Doesn't matter that your old account was hacked, whatever it may be, the account you apply with needs at least a day of playtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with roomba, these responses seem to be off. It's more like a list of what we expect of a Staff member and not written like it's the qualities they have. Leaning towards AI answers

I agree with roomba, these responses seem to be off. It's more like a list of what we expect of a Staff member and not written like it's the qualities they have. Leaning towards AI answers
-1 This aswell as the hours not even being the correct amount to apply.

Not enough playtime. Doesn't matter that your old account was hacker, whatever it may be, the account you apply with needs at least a day of playtime.
-1 agree with this and as well as what roomba and minion said.

Last thing and I'm done, your steam profile link is a youtube link.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. I have reason to believe you did not write this application yourself. You are also missing other requirements to be on the staff team.

You are now blacklisted from staffing on Atomic as a result and cannot apply again.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.