Your In-Game Name: DoX

Steam Name:
Snappy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:226735551

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
16 will be 17 here soon

Your discord name/tag:
DoX#7378

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?

I've been banned for RDM atleast 3-4 times in the past but that's behind me now you know I've also been warned once for propclimb and as of recently FailRp

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
2 weeks plus 2 or so days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yeah and I'm still re reading them as I'm making this

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I haven't been able to speak as of recently during my time in atomic because I had messed up my headset but I'm getting a new one here soon and should be up and running and during the meantime I can use a pair of headphones

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Mainly because I would enjoy helping out with sits I know that shit gets stressful for the mods/tmods and the other staff members and because I would say I'm quite active on AtomicRP and there are times where no ones on and or they're busy and when that happens the server does tend to raise hell and it just goes downhill I would like to be there to handle the sits when shit gets out of hand

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
reasons as to why i should be staff on atomic rp, i have a well based mindset on the rules such as basing and other major rules that i see broken countlessly while in the rp scenario. another reason as to why i should be staff is because i have many interactions with players that i feel can improve there gameplay such as toils and tricks that will save a higher up from wasting their time and so they can focus on bigger issues going on. also i believe that i should be staff because i am up late and always deal with a mass of rule breaks during those times due to no staff online during my presence i feel i can change that and improve the community during night and day

You know, I would say you were a bad noodle with the RDM warns, but I had also had a horrible past on this server just like you did, and if you really enjoy the server, you can turn it around, and I believe you had turned around, I had many more warns than that and they believed that I was being fully intent on me wanting to help the server and make it in the slightest better if possible. I see you on the server a lot and I see that you do like trying to communicate with us and you try to help others if possible. I give it a +1 to be honest, I think your intentions are pure. Even if you are a bit silly sometimes, I think you know when and when not to be funny in certain situations, and know when to say something to the staff team.

Reactions: Luke Hemia
A fat +1 from me, boss. I was originally going to quote Febreeze on this one cause I agree with him, but I thought about it and I’ve got a bit more to say.
I’ve always known you to shoot straight with me, whenever I’m in a sit with you I can count on you to tell the truth. You might be in the wrong sometimes, but you’ve never lied to me and always backed up what you said with video or photographic evidence. This app is further proof of that, because on your denied app you said you’d spend the two weeks making a better one, and look what you did.
We started off on the wrong foot, Dox, but you’ve proven yourself to me. Good app, cool guy, and I’m rooting for you.

+1 Only because ive learned so much about the server from you and the way you act seems mature! Thank you for teaching me alot also!

+1 Dox knows the rules (Sometimes breaks it) but is overall a pretty cool person I'd like to see on the staff team. the only thing I want from dox is to be a little more reasonable but he is reliable and trustable

+1, Very Chill and funny. Never had a bad experience with him. Feel like you would be a pretty cool staff member. Best of Luck!!!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview within the next week. from this message being posted.​