Denied Dr Cash Staff Application

Dr Cash

User
Nov 9, 2022
Username: Dr Cash

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dr Cash

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199433365432/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Dr Cash#9224

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. Warned By Shade For Fail Base CLASS ll, Don't quite remember
2. Warned by Flush for Failrp during a raid CLASS lll, Don't remember
3. Warned by Shade for RDM CLASS lll, killed a dude named sadness Who constantly makes tickets and harasses me (witch hunting but no evidence)
4. Warned by MrBreast for RDM CLASS lll, No clue why I was offline at this time as I remember.
These are all the warns shown in the !warns menu, if you have a question or concern leave it in the replies or DM on discord: Dr Cash#9224

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3D 4H 3M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Performed as a moderator on a few of my friend's play servers (sandbox)
and that was all, it was about 2 years ago.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im available from around 8am to 2:30pm during break, normal weekdays are 1am-3am weekends 8am to 3pm( May Differ Depending on the week and days)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be an adequate fit to help people enjoy the experience here on atomic and fully embrace the community, the gameplay, and much more. Atomic can be fun for most people, but for others, I wanna help them have the same optimizing gameplay just as everyone else by finding the problem dealing with it, and referring them to make a ticket when they need it! I want everyone to have the time they can while engaging with our jobs, purchases, and community. The most important part is that there having fun and enjoying their time with the gameplay and other people.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I don't want to write too much, so if you don't mind I'm going to write a few reasons I think I should be accepted onto the staff team.
1. I learn how to deal with both situations as best as possible.
2. I make sure everyone has a good experience.
3. I want to guide/teach new players about gameplay, community, and more.
4. I know a few staff members and they help with situations all the time I look forward to staffing with them and the staff team guiding me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a good day.

Do you have a firm grasp on the rules seeing those current and previous warns? Are you able to moderate justly and unbiased?

+1 while you have a decent amount of warns for your playtime, you put a lot of effort in this application and I have personally had good interactions with you. Good luck

ima leave my vote -/+ due to the sadness situation. we are expected to be professional and levelheaded, and that situation could have been avoided

^ what shade said sorry cash but if I got upset over witch hunting while I was staff u are gonna get mad at it to and end up getting demoted

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​