Aug 2, 2023
Username: dreadnarco

◈ Your In-Game Name: Major Dread

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DREADNARCO

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: dreadnarco

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for a day without warning for Hate Speech (class IV) I played a song form back in the day used in the popular YouTube video ([SFM] Ogreaggressive)
at the time I was confused but after playing a bit in the server and getting to know some of the staff on discord I understand why it had to be done, players see people get let off easy and assume they will be left off easy but a rule is a rule and it was enforced correctly. I apologize sunee!

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes, 30 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern daylight time (GMT-4)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Off work* on weekends, through the week i usually get on at about 6pm to 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Being an admin on a DarkRP server would be fun and challenging. You get to help people and keep the server safe. You get to learn how to manage and moderate a server, which is a valuable skill. also lets you get involved in the game in a new and exciting way. You get to help players and make sure everyone is having a good time. Additionally, you get to learn more about the game and how it works, which can be really interesting and informative.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a great admin for Atomic because I am responsible, fair, and helpful. I’m always willing to lend a hand to players in need and I’m great at diffusing tense situations. I’m also able to think critically and make tough decisions when necessary. I would be an excellent addition to the staff because I’m also very knowledgeable about the game and I’m always eager to help players. I’m also great at working with others and able to communicate effectively with both players and other staff members. I would be reliable and trustworthy, which are important qualities for any staff member to have.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Tough question. Well, I’m a 23 year old man who has been playing on valve games since css I’ve been staff on plenty of servers in the FIVEM community for GTA5 I’ve always been pretty passionate about the RP genre, I enjoy the fact that you can just take a break from real life and just be something else or yourself completely while meeting new people and making friends! More about myself, like I said I’m 23 I’ve seen my fair share of players through the years and I know just how much of a domino effect a staff member can cause I would like to use my position to be completely and utterly respectful and professional to any and ALL players no matter the offense, I would privately pull players in and have a conversation about any situation and try to my upmost abilities to defuse or remove any problems for the server or players, in that order. All players deserve a voice and a warning (depending on offense) but I would personally only use any kind of punishment as a last resort. If anyone wants to know more about what I have to offer don’t hesitate to message me on discord, for the sake of not withholding any information about myself I’m also very fluent in over 5 program languages including python, C, Java/JavaScript, C++
And I’m currently studying gLUA to further deepen my understanding of how many addons work.

Last edited:
Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training. You've been very critical of the community and staff team in the past which also makes us believe you would not exactly fit in.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/