Denied DripSpudword Staff Application

DripSpudword

User
Jun 11, 2023
Username: DripSpudword

◈ Your In-Game Name: DripSpudword

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199217708779/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: DripSpudword (#3756)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a recent ban and warn for "hate speech" class IV. Even though it happened yesterday (8/21/22) I've spoken with mods and I accept full punishment as it did happen and I have learned from the experience. I will try my best not to get warned or banned anymore as I would like a spot on the mod team. I do apologize for what I did and will not be doing it again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST/WST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? anytime of day or night mostly nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This server is the only DarkRP server I play on because of how great the staff and setup is. I would love the opportunity to also be on that staff to keep this server straight. Also the supporter+ would be lovely to have in any situation, I also believe that most of the other staff would agree. Along with this I would just love to support my favorite server in some way other than spending cash.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As an individual who does not have as much playtime as the other mods I will still try my best to keep the order on the server. I know that there are a lot of people who don't care about the rules, but every time someone has called a mod/admin to check my fail RP base I took it as a learning experience and changed from it. I now know all of the rules like the back of my hand because I've made those mistakes as well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I stream/upload on Twitch and YT so I would be recording my efforts as a mod on the server if that would be allowed. If anyone were to have a problem with that I would not attempt/try to record. I also would like to say that I love mod staff!

Last edited:
Just to be clear, your hatespeech warning was recent (08/20/2023)
You need significantly more effort on your application. You should go look at previously accepted applications to get a better idea.
-1 until you edit your application and give more detail.

-1 You need some more effort explaining why you want to join as well as more information about yourself. Also, I was the one who gave the hate speech warn. You did fully accept the punishment, and you understood and agreed to what I said, but you still made use of a slur. You also seemed unaware of how the rules are on this server. This happened only yesterday, so I honestly doubt you've gained a good enough grasp on the rules to join the staff team just yet.

-
Recent class 4 warn
-Low(ish) hours on Garry's Mod
-Would like to see an outstanding application, combined with the warn

+Seemed mature in the interaction I had with him.

Normally I would edit my post after an edit of an application… however your edit warrants a whole new post.

I dislike when people mention the free Supporter+, it just irks me.
You are NOT allowed to record and publish your time as a moderator to YouTube or Twitch for entertainment purposes as it would break our confidentiality rules.

If you truly know the rules like the back of your hand and you accept and understand what I said above, I think an interview would be warranted. However the staff team will be very critical over your performance in the interview if you are given one. You genuinely seem to be trying very hard on and off server to join the team, which is great if you’re genuine but I do have concerns.

-1 Very recent hate speech warn, you say you know the rules now after that complication of you using a slur, but i don't think I can believe that from what others have said on this app.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/