Denied fadedxd445 Staff Application

fadedxd445

User
Dec 19, 2023
Username: fadedxd445

◈ Your In-Game Name: icepolo9090

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199200985777/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: fadedxd445

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 22h 31m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pacific standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be apart of the staff team as i love the community and i would like to make the server a better place and i believe joining the staff team is the way to go. Not only do I love many of the other staffs members but I know i would be a great addition to it. I've loved this server every step of the way of my hours.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i like to think i bring a lot to the table as i am always available after school and if needed i can get on at school as i have free periods threw-ought the day. i have also been in AVID for 4 years and i have gained a lot of knowledge with how to deal with people in a calmly manner without making it a situation that will hurt any parties involved. Along with this i easily make many friends and already know a lot of people on the server, along with multiple mods. (cross reference with DripSpudword, atomic dark, or kindastupidtho.)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i am a junior in high school, i like to volunteer around the town, and i like to believe im a very cheerful person and a bit of a go-getter. I have a heart condition called a cleft valve and in my most recent check in i have found out that it has gotten better which is a very good up-site in my life. i enjoy playing games a lot and i have sunk a large amount of my life into them (i have earnings on multiple games). and i love the gym let me tell you i could go on and on about the gym.

+1 I personally know him irl (no favoritism from me he's a cornball) but I genuinely know he would be a great addition to the team. Love how much he talked about himself I don't see much of it.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/