Denied TheIcyEthan Staff Application

TheIcyEthan

User
Jan 14, 2024
Username: TheIcyEthan

◈ Your In-Game Name: OperatorIce

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229922796/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: OperatorIce

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 38mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:15PM - 10:00PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are a couple of reasons, firstly being I want to make sure people are having a good time on the server because in my experience lots of people push people down and just hate on others for no reason, also lots of people break server rules and get away with it. Another reason is I want to start my career in a staff position in this server as I have not been a staff member before but I know a lot about the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? At the age of 16, I believe I am very mature and handle pressure from others surprisingly well. Also, I believe I would work well with staff and other members of the server. Finally, I try to be as professional as possible to everyone around.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love my dog Willie 👍

-1 how do you go from 15 to 16 years of age, does not really add up.

N72gCy4.jpg

-1 Age discrepancy has me concerned, and im pretty sure he said a different age while ingame a few days ago

I just realized I put 16 LOL, sorry for the typo, understandable if you deny it. Did the application way to late to even know what I was typing lol.

-1 the age thing and you need to put more effort into it if you dont make the effort in the application it makes us think you wont put effort into staffing

-1 Shit application
and you said your 15 then 16 what type of bullshit is that
i never want to see ur dumbass reapplying ever again

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​