Accepted dudemanpro1207 Staff Application

Funny Monky

User
Apr 14, 2022
forums.atomicnetworks.co
Username: dudemanpro1207

◈ Your In-Game Name: Funny Monky

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199142156501/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: i_o_o_f

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 Counts of MRDM 1 Count of Offensive content These counts were over 1 year old then 1 count of rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-8:30 pm on weekend 11am-9:00 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be on the team because I know multiple people who are on the team They say great things about being on the team. I love helping people I love the community I thrive to get any set quota first. I want to be able to assist people at all times when I'm on the atomic sever. When somebody does reports someone abusing a glitch I personally don't Like That so I will try to figure out whose in the wrong. if I would Be part of the staff team I can get experience with Talking to someone and helping them break down what happened Because I would like to be a civil lawyer When I'm a adult. I would also be apart of the sever for the perks

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would put in hard work and I also have experience being a mod in discord severs I'm very good at deescalating Problematic situations I can also adept to any Problem that the person might be have at that Moment I'm level headed but I do love a argument I have a very strong Dedication To play Atomic Networks. I have encountered glitch's which I would love help people fix. I'm always open to constructive criticism I would love to fix any mistakes I make on the way I'm also Always here if there a emergency at all times I am eager to join the AtomicRP Staff Team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
i was once in the bambozzinis

Last edited:
the mrdm's are from over a year ago and 1 of them is from not having a sign on a base then getting raided
if that’s stories true/you have evidence you should make an appeal for it, 99% sure you can defend a raid even if you don’t have a kos since raiding immediately makes you kos to base owner

if that’s stories true/you have evidence you should make an appeal for it, 99% sure you can defend a raid even if you don’t have a kos since raiding immediately makes you kos to base owner
It would be too old to appeal if it's that long ago.