DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jul 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Echo

Steam Name: Echo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: 🤍kitty🖤#4457

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No ish isn't

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have not

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3d 1h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes, I've read it for multiple days straight

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yeah, same as the rules

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes, i use it a lot

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have been staff on a sever 2 years ago called obeysevers I was the 3rd rank of staff on the sever before it shut down. and i was on a co owner of a small sever I don't remember the name of

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Mother kim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I think it was blogs but i would need to get my memory back on it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason i want to be apart of the staff team is because I miss the feeling of helping people with their problems on the sever, and so far I've really liked the people in the community i met with so far, aside from the few people that break the rules, I would also like to be apart of the team because I'm usually on for most of the day so I'm pretty active and able to help people. I also want to be staff because at night (where i live) there's a lot of people breaking the rules, and there's not really of staff members on and it ruins the fun for the people that are just having fun outside of their base.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think i should be apart of the staff team is because I've been really active on the sever and been on the sever where there weren't many staff on and a lot of people breaking the rules, I can be chill but also serious and I don't hold grudges and always stay impartial. I want to be more known in the sever and be closer to the people in the community and the staff team. I have good relations with the people I have met on the sever, I don't normally get on people nerves. I'm active during late hours where there's not many staff on.

What is your timezone?
my timezone is cdt (central daylight time)

thankies for reading, just remember tragicsmain is a butthead

Last edited:
+1 Awesome person who makes my RP experience fun! Tho I'm sad that when you become staff itll mean that I wont get to come sit in ur base and annoy you as much :p

+1

Despite your bans on rust and csgo on what your profile description said, you put effort into your application, I hope to see you on the mod team if I also pass.

+1 no idea who you are but see you on a lot recently plus you were building a cool base

+1 very cool person pretty fun to play with. Although you showed me salad fingers.