Denied EekaPop Staff Application

EekaPop

User
Jul 12, 2022
Username: EekaPop

◈ Your In-Game Name: EekaPop

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198918657819/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): EekaPop #4232

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have been in this server for about 2 days and 5 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a mic but i dont always use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a mod on my friends server. I was a staff for about a year. The server had been shut down a year ago tho.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? My time zone is +3 I am from and still live in The Northern-Europe. (Finland)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? About through 1pm to 7pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen a lot rule breaking like rdm'ing and i wanted for it to stop so that is why i want to be a part of the staff community. If i would get the staff role it could possibly change not only mine but possibly everyone's gameplay drastically

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very supportive, nice, humoristic and i can take care of arguments. Fun story. When i was in elementary school our school would give awards. And only two students from that year's 4th grade would get it. I got one because i was the one of the nicest and best trouble solving student of that years 4th grade.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I wont always be on at Thursday or Friday. But i will play atleast 5-6 hours per week. I am not the rule breaking kind im usually the meme'ing calm guy. :)

Last edited:
-1, put more effort into the last 2 questions and your chances will be improved greatly.

+/-
- no warnings
- previous experience

- no-little effort in questions. edit them and it will drastically improve your chances

-1 Lack of effort. Would recommend checking out other approved applications and perhaps adding more to your current post.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​