Accepted eli_echo Staff Application

eli_echo

Trialmod echoplayz
User
Oct 11, 2023
Username: eli_echo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Echoplayz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199453648030/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: .echoplayz

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have a class three fail during raid warn

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4 days 13 hours 30 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? us east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12:00 pm to 3:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love this sever but the more i play the more unpleasant encounters I get, I want to help with bringing the rate that these encounters happen down. I really love this sever and I want to do everything in my power to help it flourish. I also want to have a bigger part in the community by being a mod Ill be able to work with every one meaning i will have a better understanding on what the players want, speaking on what players want I also want to have a say in the rules, I play on this sever alot and there is stuff that I think we could change to make the sever a better place to play ----->(I would like a say in the new rules)

I would love to help new players learn the rules of the game after all i was new once and the mods helped me, so I think its time to repay the favorer
I over all think it would be a fun experience to be a mod on the best gmod sever avalible

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I am liked by most of the sever except for a few people, I also have a very good under standing of the rules.

If i get put on the staff team I will strive to be the best and take as many tickets as I can when I join with in a week you wont know what a ticket wall is

I can keep my cool in even the most frustrating circumstances, I am also a huge extrovert so I have very good people skills

I have no life, so I will be on all the time to take tickets and help the players

I have 400 houres in gmod total so if anyone has qustions I can answer them

I know how difficult it is to use and get the hang of building tools in gmod good thing for me is I love building so of cource I have a complete mastery so If noobs need help ill come to the rescue with my knolage of the tools

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
My name - elijah crye
My nickname - eli
My school eastland carrer tek - I go here and learn programming and software dev

- I am on at very late hours so if you need help hit me up:) -

Last edited:
+1 After edit it looks pretty decent, met the dude in-game he is pretty chill. Would give him a shot

Last edited:
I know how difficult it is to use and get the hang of building tools in gmod good thing for me is I love building so of cource I have a complete mastery so If noobs need help ill come to the rescue with my knolage of the tools
knowledge* source* -/+

+1 Not a bad app he is a pretty good guy good luck

𝓐𝓥𝓖. 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮

+1 has the same name as me, plus love the app and the format you chose to put it in way better to look at. The total hour time is great too shows how much you care about the server and how much more time you could put into the server. Another thing i'd like to add is make sure you don't spend all your life on Atomic RP or more specifically garrys mod you'll burn out and lose interest into the game and eventually want to stop playing all to gether but you don't have to listen to me i'm just a 15 year old whos just as game addicted. Would love to see a interview! :)