Accepted EndermanThe_Jedi Staff Application

EndermanThe_Jedi

User
Jul 10, 2022
Username: EndermanThe_Jedi

◈ Your In-Game Name: EndermanTheJedi LB

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EndermanTheJedi/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Jovani_c4569 #6052

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. all my warns are expired and I don't remember them because they were all so long ago(around when I first joined and didn't know the server rules yet).

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 1day 19hours (at time of application creation)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? North america east coast

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? (non summer) 5pm-9pm (summer) 8Am-6Am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the team because I as a normal Atomic player knows how frustrating it is when someone breaks the rules when I am just trying to have fun, so my goal will be to make sure that everyone is having fun in Atomic. I also think that my time will be better spent helping players in need rather than just playing normally along side them. With all my time on Atomic I have done a little bit (or a lot) of every job available in Atomic so I want to try something knew and what better job to take than helping out your fellow Atomic RP players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I have been playing on this server along time so I understand the rules and the type of people that play on the server which allows me to handle the difficult situations staff are put in much better than the average player. I am also good at compromising which will help me find solutions to certain problems with an end result where both parties are happy with the outcome while still making sure that the Atomic rules are being properly enforced.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Jovani, I live in Florida which puts me very close to the beach where I enjoy spending time with my friends.

+1 Decently explained everything, happy to hear an interview. Unsure how compromising will help you find solutions to certain problems but I look forward to hearing your interview

+1 Decently explained everything, happy to hear an interview. Unsure how compromising will help you find solutions to certain problems but I look forward to hearing your interview
+1 reasons above

-1 No Effort, Would not be fair to give you a +1 because others that wrote just as much as you get a -1 from everyone else

+ / - I've had great experiences with this player, however I too have given -1's on apps that are this length. Recommend adding a bit more on the two big questions.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Semen#7153 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.