Accepted EpicPug Staff Application

EpicPug

User
Jul 5, 2023
Username: EpicPug

◈ Your In-Game Name: EpicPug

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088812755/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: epicpug

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warn: RDM August 2022, 20th
Warn: RDM August 2022, 21st
I don't remember the situation around these warns but it was probably because I was having a bad day and someone was being extra annoying. I know it's not a good reason to RDM but I haven't gotten another warn since then.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days, 2 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2pm-3am Once school is started then I'll be on around 4pm-9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Since I started playing on this server I've always had a good time (Even though I've lost A LOT of money from gambling lol), I met a lot of new people who I still play with today and a few people who I wish I didn't come across, but overall my experience while playing this server has been really good and I want to pay it back by being a mod and helping the community. The staffing community also just seems really cool to be around and to hang out with, especially some of the mods I've seen in-game who are really chill and just like having a good time. I also feel like joining the staffing team now would help me learn some things I haven't had the chance to figure out so far which would just overall improve myself in different ways.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? If I was accepted into the staffing team then I feel like I would be able to bring a lot of dedication and activity to the team, I learn quickly so I would be able to catch on and improve how I respond to situations while also making sure people are happy with the results of my decisions, if I get confused I'm never afraid to ask questions and I will always do my best to help out.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a long-term gamer and have been playing Gmod for a while now (1.4k hours) and this is my first time ever applying for a mod position in a Gmod server. I don't mind if you think my application is bad but when you cast your votes can you please leave a note for me on what I could work on to improve this application or my qualifications. Thank you if you do

Good application, I have not had any experiences with this player.
Deserves a chance with an interview

+1