Denied Excrete S_A_N_D Staff Application

Excrete S_A_N_D

User
Apr 5, 2022
Username: Excrete S_A_N_D

◈ Your In-Game Name: Excrete S_A_N_D/Sandy Ricotta

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198924755835/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Excrete S_A_N_D#7198

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Two RDM warns, about a week apart both honest mistakes, misinterpreted orders as a body guard from my boss, both were reinbursed by myself.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 17hrs 48 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Grey's Sandbox (Now Defunct): 1 year admin
Dark Ripped Pants RP (Now Defunct): 1 year Super Admin
Cycler's RP (Now Defunct): 5 months Moderator 5 months Trial Mod
Cycler's Sandbox (Now Defunct): 1 year admin, (Same time as previous listing)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday-Friday: Evening to Early Night, Saturday-Sunday: Any random time of the day. These are prone to fluctuate given specific events, and times

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help clean the server of bad actors, and give back to the community I've grown a soft spot for.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well for one, i have a little over 3 years of experience on other servers, and for two I really only want to help.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. 1: She/Her
2: Experienced with the rules
3: I have a joking, No Bullshit personality.
4: Living Wikipedia, so I'm sorry if i annoy you lmao.

-1 Needs more app effort :(
+1 A really nice person, I've got to know them over the past couple of weeks and they are genuinely a nice, laid back person who just last night was talking to me about how eager they were to apply and become staff.

Next time, just make the answers to the bigger questions longer, I know that you can :)

good luck

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)