FrickinTheo's Application

Your In-Game Name:
FrickinTheo

Steam Name:
FrickinTheo

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

FrickinTheo#2702 (Tag is subject to change on Sep. 10th, 2021 as my nitro will then expire)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, they are both FrickinTheo

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
As far as I am aware I have never been warned/kicked/banned but the last time i really played this server was ages ago so I may have gotten one then but I doubt it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have around 25 hours of playtime on the DarkRP server

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read up on the all the rules and I know most of them pretty well but I am still working on memorizing them all so it will better help me in sits.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have indeed read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums and I understand what is expected of me and how to carry out the required tasks.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do have a microphone and I can use it on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I've had plenty of staffing experience over time between mulitple games. My best experience was probably a Gmod server called C3 Gaming. I left the staff team around January of 2021 because of some staff and server issues and I felt like I was never properly recognized for the work I was doing there. I was apart of the C3 staff team for well over a year and in that time I managed to hand out over 1000 punishments on a 40-60 pop server. They also had stats of 2020 in which I featured in the top 3 staff members who handed out the most punishments for the year as well as handling the most forums reports. Despite me resigning from that server, I truly did love it to bits and I gained plenty of experience which will most certainly help me out over here if I was to be accepted onto the staff team.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have not received any recommendations to apply for staff from any of the current AtomicRP Staff Members.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
While I did answer no to the previous question about reccomendations, I do have quite a bit of experience with SAM, AWarn3, and Blogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to become apart of the staff team because I'm good at helping, Ever since I joined back I also have been actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my flaws is that I'm not great at asking for help when I need it, though it's been something I've been working on improving this past month. I am a hard working person. I will focus on my job as staff (if I get the role) and stay alert for potential rule breakers. I do not fool around when it comes to my job but I am a funny guy to be around. I will help new players in the server if they are struggling. (E.g. Tips such as: Helping them if they are confused on a specific rule. I can also help if they need a refresher on the tools provided to them such as percision or stacker.) I’ve made a couple interesting and fun friends on this server, that I’d never met if it weren’t for your server. I’m even starting to make more new friends that I hope to get to know better.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have an in-depth knowledge of Gmod which I have been playing since 2014. More specifically I have decent knowledge of AtomicRP. I am a very good problem solver. I can think quickly on my feet and am able to be decisive when necessary. If things don’t work out first, I can adapt and keep working until I find the solution. I am good at discovering flaws and thinking of ways to prevent them. I am able to connect and relate to people from all walks of life so I get along well with everyone. I am a very fair and impartial person and am able to bring an objective point of view to the table. Other skills and attributes I have include a lot of patience, I am motivated, a fast learner, sociable, generous and kind hearted.

What is your timezone?
CST

+1
Great application. Despite me not seeing you in-game. I think you at least deserve an interview

+/- Good app but you have bare minimum hours + ive never seen you. Goodluck though

+/- amazing app but I have never seen you at all nor had any interactions in any way

-1 who are you do you think you can fart on my face like that at least give me a little mud with the stink gas

+1

Your application looks decent. But i would recommend playing the server more to get to know the community better.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Thanks for accepting my application and putting me in the interview process. I went ahead and DM'ed Panda and I am awaiting a response.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.