Denied G2Moose21501 Staff Application

G2Moose21501

User
Oct 28, 2023
Username: G2Moose21501

◈ Your In-Game Name: G2Moose21501

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199216632633/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: moose7028

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one current warn on my record that is from an Fail RP sit that happened 8 days from the time this application is being submitted.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days, 12 hours, and 45 minutes as of this application

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST (eastern standard time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time after 4 to 10

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have always liked the idea of being on the staff team and have really enjoyed the server so id like to make sure other people can enjoy it as much as i have. I believe that more staff can respond to problems on the server sooner and be a more active force on the server. I enjoy being part of a team and I enjoy helping people in need. There are issues on the server that occur when little or no staff is online and considering that I have an active status on the server throughout the day at times other staff might be busy i feel as if the help i can provide aid that would be both beneficial to the server and to a better experience on the server for new and experienced players. Everyone deserves to have an enjoyable time on such a server and id just like to help make sure such a this is possible for all players new and old.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy the server, I have a large number of hours on the server, i work well with others, and i have gmod knowledge others might lack. This is why i believe i would be a helpful asset to the staff team. I believe i could be helpful throughout the entire weak when others arn't capable of helping because of schedules. I love to help people and believe that being on the staff team would be an addition to the team and a helpful force in the server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a job so i am used to working with other people and embrace the experience of learning from those more experienced than me.

Last edited:
+1 good experiences in game with this person, but your application could use more detail on the last two questions

Last edited:
EDIT: +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​
Thank you for the feedback its very beneficial, if there is anything else you would like to see an improvement on please let me know and ill see what i can do for you. thank you.

-1 GMOD hours not public, not in the steam group/not public
Thank you for bringing this to my attention its very beneficial i believe i have fixed what you've stated if there is anything else you would like to see or if i have not done it correctly please let me know and ill see what i can do. Thank you.

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/