Gandi

Steam Name:
Gandi

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:95519285

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
IDK1243 🦔#8853

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No, but I have my name nick on the Discord to be Gandi.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, Once for NLR which is a level 1 severity

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 day, 4 hours and 19m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I even read it fully and then skimmed through it.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes, I know what savarity level and even unwar, comms, gameplay and tech are and the warn system which is 1-6.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason why I wish to be come part of the staff team is because I love the server and If the server needs more admins and or mods to help get rid of injustice then I shall support the server in this way.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is, I can be on every day of the weak for at least and hour, I can deal with problems that other admins may be to busy to hand, I also have suggestions to help the server. This is really the first DRP server I really have played on constently and I wish I could support the server and do my part. I also love Ravioli

-1 as of now.
You're active and I see you on, I don't think I've interacted with you much, but you seem chill as a community member.
Your application needs work. Your answers feel very standard and are poorly phrased in ways that don't seem to highlight your strengths. I don't necessarily think you'd be a bad staff member per se, but your rushed application makes you appear somewhat immature and generally unprofessional.

I apologize for being very harsh and nitpicky, but I think I can help you understand how you can improve your presentation in ways that will get you accepted as staff, because I genuinely would like to see you on the team. Best of luck!

+/-, I have played with you before and we have done good things you would be an overall addition to the team, However you haven't been in the community very long

-1 [NEGATIVE], Expand on your application add more details also never had interaction with this player

Edit: I went from neutral to negative due to noticing toxic behavior from this player I don't believe we should have toxic people on the future staff team.
1608342238756.png

Last edited:
I am very pleased to hear that you are a fan of ravioli! I had to eat cans of ravioli for 6 months straight! What a monstrous time.
Anyhow. Let's get back to business.
For me, I've seen you on the server a bit, but for me personally, it hasn't been long enough to make a positive impression on me. Your application seems a bit rushed, and some phrasings/spelling has clearly not been double-checked. This can leave a crude impression on your application, like it would in the real world, for these reasons upon others, I have concluded to leave a negative response.

Best of luck to you

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff 2 weeks from this message being posted.
From what I can tell, you haven't been around long enough for me to be comfortable in the judgement that you would be an emotionally mature staff member that would be impartial to everyone. If you want your application to be accepted in the future, I would like you to play a bit more, and show me that you can be a good example of the type of community member we are looking for as a staff member.
If you need more explanation, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.