Gang update

Potompatomp

User
Aug 30, 2021
Hey, so I know stuff like this has already been posted and has been "Noted" but I was wondering if we can get some gang changes implemented soon.

- More HP
- New Upgrades
- Spawn with some armor? Like 25/50
- Increased speed could be cool, only a small amount. Maybe 10-20%
- Change the prices of member upgrades (Make them cheaper)
- Increase the XP gained from territorys (Not money, they actually make a decent amount)
- Make the increased salary be actually substansial for the price
- Add a new territory, maybe one out in the ocean on the island that isn't the one with the mansion
- Increase the gang storage size
- Maybe add a leaderboard that shows the gang territorys and shows off the gangs thats held onto them the for the longest period of time (This would have to add up over over time)

Another thing that could be cool would be to have gang abilitys. Now I'm assuming that this is not already coded into the current gang plugin, but it could be a good idea. You could add a new "Ability" tab to the gang menu, and allow member to contribute money to recharge an ability (These abilitys could be either pre-unlocked or cost money in the gang upgrade section). Say the ability would be increase HP from 150 to 200 for 10 minutes and costs X amount to charge up. And then you allow the leader or someone with correct permission activate it. Then after it was used, there could be a cool down of a few hours/days. I know this has a low chance of being added since it would be something new that needs to be coded, but it would increase the options we have for money sinks and increase the value of gangs in total.

I think HP Should remain the same 150 already gives a large advantage over other players, and Some people don’t really want to join a gang so that hp thing might put heavy pressure or else they will lose a ton of benefits.

We do need the spawn with armor feature, that would a nice QOL for gang upgrades and a incentive to make money for ur homies gang

Suggestion Noted
While not all of these features are things we would want to add if we were to go forward with a Gang System recode, there are some solid ideas in here.
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​