astrore.net
Username: Geosjobbydooo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Geo Zi Tung

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/geosjobbydo/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Geosjobbydooo#0440

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
Garrys_Mod_x64_25_09_2022_18_59_33.png

I Know my First warns where FailRaid and FailRp warns, It was my First time coming back to Gmod in like Forever so i was rusty on Doing Roleplay!
- -- - - - - -
My Hatespeech warn was a bit of an accident, I Tried to paste this Creepypasta text in it, i didnt realise the n word ended up being in it since it was 6 paragraphs of text and then i got autobanned for a day!
- - - - - - - -
My Rdm was a gang territory kill but i killed him when he left the gang territory so it was counted as an rdm!

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I Used to work on EtherealGaming! It was a Darkrp Server that I Modded for for like 3 weeks! Their Moderation is messy and everyone there was kinda racist so i chose to leave!
----------------
I Went Through many difficult Tickets that annoyed me alot, but i stayed calm and got the tickets finished up!
It was my first Mod Job on Gmod! i have moderated other games, And i learnt alot from moderating. I Did lose contact with all of Ethereals mods as i have lost a good bit of my discord accounts to Lost email adresses 😂!
----------------

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Gmt+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends ussualy 12-6pm - Monday to Friday - 4pm to 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well First of all, Im Very hooked with working, if im not gaming im either making websites for my friends or Setting up Discord Servers!
Another thing is that i respect the Team! They put alot of effort into developing this server! and i expecially Respect the Staff team for keeping proffesionalism!
---------------------------
Garrys mod has been a big influence on my life! I remember when i was just a little kid getting my first laptop and buying this game! a year after i became interested in making addons for Gmod! There where terrible but to me there where great! 🤣. After that i Bought my own gmod server! i invested much of my savings into buying addons and sadly i never got really into publishing it!.
---------------------------
But anyways This is probably the main reason i wanna become staff, I wanna get some expierence from this, Aswell i also want to Interact more with the community and get my name out a bit, A good admin always gets recognised and i want to be the best staff i can be!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Show much Dedication to what i do, if i do it wrong i correct myself almost instantly, I Dont lie, im an honest person and a respectfull person, if i work with you i consider you family! I Have prior expierence which im sure helps out my application! Im a web Designer so how do you know, maybe if you guys wanted a redesign i would be up for that!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like listening to peoples opinions and taking them on for myself, im a considerate person which are good traits for a staff member!
I always apply myself to what i do! i would treat moderation almost like a real working job! Im very vocal, i like to have the chat to with people! im almost like your too friendly neighbour.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i used to have a portfolio which had more details on my work but i recently took it down to redesign! im the sort of person who doesnt do a job halfway! im quite organised, i have OCD which in simple terms means i love being neat!
And anyways im a cool person! Im quite friendly with the staff! Infact Texture is now ganging with me! where kinda like enemies/friends lol, we do take the piss out of each other cause im irish and he is scottish! 😃

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey! Im Geo! Im Head Manager at Astrocore! Astrocore is a Web Designing and Game Developing Company!
Im a pretty Decent Web Designer, i took many courses on CSS! I have been coding since i was 7!
==============
I Like Dogs and Bikes! I got a dog Called Appolo, Appolo is the greek god of Sun! so i thought it was a cool name!
I also like climbing Mountains! Runs in the Family, My grandad climbed Mount Kilamanjaro!I

-/+
Good effort on the app, good playtime, and I've seen you around on the server.
However, that first warn you have for hate speech is inappropriate and changes my perspective of all of this.​

+1
This is a well-made application. I've seen this player often online and from my understanding with the few interactions I've had with this player it seems as if this player knew the rules quite well, so I think an interview would really be perfect.

(Of course, the only downside to this would be the hate speech warning given only 1 month ago)

-1 In the past you were quite immature and caused problems, maybe you've changed but as of now I'm going to do -1

Application Accepted

Reach out to BigHead#0094 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!