Accepted Glazzing Staff Application

Glazzing

User
Mar 13, 2022
Username: Glazzing

◈ Your In-Game Name: Glazzing

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363213406

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 (16 in 5 months)

Your Discord (with tag): !!Glazzing#5916

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Two warns were for RDM, one of them expires tomorrow. My third warning was a false warn as I was raiding and the moderator thought it was rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 9 days, 12 hours, 37 minutes, 50 seconds.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST -1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5 PM EST through 12 PM EST on week days. Weekends I am on 12 PM EST through 4 AM EST.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the community within the Atomic servers and want to do everything that I can to give back to this amazing community. I also just have so much free time that I want something to occupy all that time. I also noticed that during some hours there are pretty few staff members online and I am active on those times and believe I could help moderate during those times. I would absolutely love to interact with new members on the server and educate them on the rules and just help them out overall. Lastly, I wanna be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to prove and test my knowledge of the rules and apply them by moderating on the server and discord server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because even though I do have several warns. These warns have led me to rereading the rules several times to ensure that I know them to the fullest and follow them to the best of my ability. I am also extremely active on the server and I believe I have proven that by putting in over 200 hours into the server in just two weeks. I already help members on the server that are having trouble with their jobs and being an AtomicRP Staff member would allow to me assist people better and more effectively. I also have can be extremely mature and use proper grammar when needed. I am easy-going and super friendly and feel that I would be a great addition to the AtomicRP Staff Team. Lastly, I would put my full commitment to this job and would take every step necessary to fulfilling this job.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have had several past experiences with similar roleplaying servers on Roblox. I have been a Juinor Security member for a group with 1 million members and this has given me great experience with handling tickets and moderation. I also have been in several positions in the same group that requires immense maturity to take upon as I used to be a Regiment Commanding Officer and Regimental Sergeant Major within their group. Just these experiences alone have given me leadership skills, Integrity, and Maturity. (Group - https://www.roblox.com/groups/2621202/BA-British-Army#!/about) I can also provide several screenshots proving that I have held these positions. I also have been a Moderator for a Turkish Roblox Army discord and in-game with this job I would deal with exploiters and moderate chats.

I do have a VAC Ban on my account. I don't know if this would affect my application, but this is from years ago when I was like 10 and I was pretty stupid bad then. I have since then had never touched cheats and don't affiliate myself with the cheating community.

+1
+effort clearly shown on this app

- Vac ban is a bit of a shakeup point for me but if you have truely stayed away from cheats your fine by me
+does seem really dedicated to be a staff member
+ good amount of time with atomic rp servers

+1 decent app and seems to be a nice guy in other replies

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (boxy#1000) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.