Denied glutt Staff Application

glutt

User
Jun 2, 2022
Username: glutt

◈ Your In-Game Name: glutt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243771014/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 18, turning 19 in September

Your Discord (with tag): gluttony#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Other than a verbal for a misunderstanding I am pretty sure I have none!

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have been playing on the Atomic servers for a bit over a day.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? A lot of the nighttime and usually some of the early day too.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would be a good opportunity to A. Learn about staffing more and B. To help make the Atomic server a bit better hopefully. I also really enjoy my playtime so far with the server and with the community and think it would be a good fit.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? So I can help the Atomic community as a whole be the best it can be. It would be also a help for other staff so the load is more distributed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have been staff for some communities in the past so I know how to work with people fairly well, as well as I can be patient and fair with the members of Atomic. I am also very open to learn about staffing and gmod in general, I think it would be a beneficial choice to let me help under the Atomic staff team.

(My hours were talked about with Wilkers and another super admin, if need be we can discuss it if you deem so.)

-1 No specific playtime, didn't write a whole lot for why you should be accepted, would like to see you be a bit more specific there, can you be a bit more transparent on your hours talked about with Wilkers? I'm not fully sure why that footnote is there.

-1 No specific playtime, didn't write a whole lot for why you should be accepted, would like to see you be a bit more specific there, can you be a bit more transparent on your hours talked about with Wilkers? I'm not fully sure why that footnote is there.
Sure! So awhile ago I had a steam account which I did play gmod for more than 100 hours, although I did lose access. But seeing as how it wasn't an insane amount I didn't really care. I was given the okay to submit an application though so that is why I wrote the footnote.

-1 No effort
I understand haha, I was debating if I should keep writing but I wasn't sure if it would all be read so in fear of that I unfortunately only wrote what you saw. Which seems to be a mistake and would love to elaborate if allowed.

Positives: Age | Has a microphone | Met on a couple occasions and seems like he understands the rules | No warns

Negatives: No recent experience | low playtime | low effort | nothing special about the application to be honest | Low time on GMOD (59 hours as of right now)

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​