Gman

Steam Name:
Gman

SteamID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
24 y/o (yikes!!)

Your discord name/tag:

I’m in the discord - iNick

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no but i could change it for the server

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
warned for minor rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
27hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully?

yes sir

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
i mean yeah i read the entire accepted and declined applications as well.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes sir i won't shut up most of the time

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have been a part of the Dark RP community(as a whole)for a long time, I have seen it all by now. I have recently fallen back in love with the game and would love to keep this amazing server free from trolls and people who are trying to ruin this amazing game mode for new players. I think that this admin team is very competent and I think I could make an excellent addition!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Like mentioned previously I have been around the block a long time, I have a lot experience in server moderation. I feel like I am pretty easy to get along with, very level headed and rational. In my personal life I work in the customer service industry so I am very comfortable speaking with others and navigating difficult situations. I understand I am still relatively new but I feel I have integrated the server very well and well respected by others.

Very light +1
See you around a decent amount, interactions have been pleasant, and the application seems competent enough.
Hope to see you on the team soon!

First things first; I've seen you on quite a bit, this time requirement change is a big adaptation for us, but it feels like you've been on a lot longer.
We haven't really interacted with each other RP-wise or Sit-wise, but whenever I'm Flying By™, I usually see that you're having fun with the community.
I personally believe we could use someone with your experience in customer service and hopeful professionalism. Of course, this is a Gmod server so like-You know. Anyway! I look forward to the outcome of your application!

+1

+1 From Me!!! I've had Only a few encounters with you but they were all good. And I also see you on our server quite a bit. You are funny and would be glad to have you on the staff team man. No one has ever complained to me about you either. I just feel like you are a genuinely good guy, would love to talk to you a bit more though. Best Of Luck!!!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days of this message being posted to schedule an interview.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers for training within the next week of this message being posted.