Denied Godof_thunder Staff Application

shrum11

User
Jan 30, 2022
Username: Godof_thunder

◈ Your In-Game Name: Godof_thunder

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976561481/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): shrum#1811

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. When I first joined Atomic RP I went on a Mass RDM, I didn't take the rules seriously and got warned by a Staff member, I promise to every Atomic RP player that will NEVER happen again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1+ days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5/7 Days in the week and I would spend 2/4 hours after school.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would want to be on the staff team because I would keep the community friendly and loving, I would also cause no drama in the Atomic Staff Team and make some friends, I will also keep the player base consistent and high, I would like people to know that I can be trusted with a job and not abuse power.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will use my power to only help and take care of the community and stop problems to because brawls.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If I ever get asked a favor or someone assigns me a job I will get it done quickly, carefully, and give them better results of what they asked for. I have never caused problem within a relationship or purposely make anyone feel bad about themselves. I handle tough situations carefully and keep it from becoming a major problem. I will spend as much time on Atomic RP and use my privilege's with respect and use it for good.

-1 Minimal playtime with mrdm already for a warn and underage. This all screams immature to me for the application to barely help at all with the effort put in.

-1 for a lot of reasons

• You have a Class V warn
  • You are underaged(sometimes we allowed underaged people in cause they had a stellar app and seemed commited
  • Your reasoning for staff just makes it seems like you want supporter (There is no way for you to keep the community loving and friendly and there is no way for you to keep player count high)
  • Didn't even go through the effort to just log on and check time on server
  • You seem like a minge from what you did to get that Class V, unacceptable.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.