Denied HeisenbergBambozzini Staff Application

HeisenbergHammer333

User
Mar 22, 2022
Username: HeisenbergBambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: HeisenbergBambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016242257

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Age is 15

Your Discord (with tag): sdeejay #2401

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was an idiot and just went into dark RP and to rdm but when I played it legit I liked it and now I try my best to not break rules again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 2 days 20 hours and 26 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I go on at noon or at night. But I prefer night since more people are online making it more fun to play.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will love to help this lovely community out I will help and greet all players with open arms and show them why this server is amazing. i also know a lot of great people on the mod team and those people like Semen made me want to do this whole thing in the first place so helping them with modding will be amazing, and i will also love to help make this community even bigger and make it the best dark RP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Like I said in the last one it will be great players with open arms so helping new players out teaching them the rules so they don't get in trouble I will help other mods out if needed I will also work extra hours if needed. I will take my job very seriously and will try my best to respond to tickets as fast as possible so the person who is making the ticket won't have to worry about him getting randomly teleported after 20 mins of making the ticket I will punish players if they break any of the rules and try to calm down the person if they are screaming at me for punching them I will be a great mod who will get tickets done fast and players punished just as fast.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-/+ Im not sure what the warn is at all its very poorly explained. But the rest of the application shows very good effort. If you fix the warn explaination I would be more comfortable giving a plus one.

+1
+ Good app
+ Great playtime

I'm not gonna lie, I did the exact same thing when I joined with less hours than you, so I believe you've learned.

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddystuffy#5855 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.