Denied Hidra_boss34 Staff Application

Hidra_boss34

User
Oct 16, 2022
Username: Hidra_boss34

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hydra_boss

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199031104410/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Hydra_Boss#3132

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Massrdm(my mouse was going crazy because its 11 year old and i shot a copple of peoples) failrp ( i dont remember why at all)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes, 8 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? -5

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? it really depends on how i feel

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i have had so much fun with this server(even if i have 4 days i play like a hour or 2 per day so i joined 3 monts ago) and because i have been rdmed so much that i want to help with thatt because some time there isnt enough staff online so they take 5 to 10 minutes to get picked. i am also a very patient person and learn things pretty darn quickly. i can master a software in in average 10 t o15 minutes and i know more rules then some staff members. even though i won tbe able t oplay everyday, i will gladely play as much on this server as i possibly can if i do get in the staff. most peoples i know would say that i am a very kind and chill person even though i have autism. i could really help with the warn/ban system because i tested it in a solo sand box session

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i always have good interaction with this community(execpt the 2 year olds and the mic spammers). if you dont remember me i will put in the section bellow most of the past names i used before changing it for my real username. i know everyone in the staff will like me ( well i hope so). i have also a IQ of 152 so i can remember stuff pretty quickly. i also am pretty good to find glitch/security error into programs so i will probably be pretty usefull when you guys are testing things out.i even though i dont have the fastest pc(it have only 4 gb of ram) and the best setup for this i know i will be a usefull part of the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. you might know me as :Bruh Freeman, French Jesus, Skeleton with a axe(and variation of that name).

-1 The fact that "your mouse" mass rdm'ed doesn't seem very factual. That also leads me to believe you might be lying on other parts of your application. But that's just me.

-1 The fact that "your mouse" mass rdm'ed doesn't seem very factual. That also leads me to believe you might be lying on other parts of your application. But that's just me.
yep it really is 11 year old i even have to put the wire in a specific way to make it work. and sometimes it will just make my cursor go everywhere like crazy so it make me spin fast ingame and i have to spam left click(or any button of my mouse) to stop it

-1 Not sure if you play often enough to get staff as you said you only play an hour or two a day. When was the MRDM warn? Not sure I buy that it was "because of your old mouse" because you'd need to shoot at 3 different players or more.. in which I would have immediately turned off my mouse or unplugged it.

bruh if you go look at my first staff application you would see that no one cared about the reason they only said that i had to explain more for the 2 last one and when i do you guys talk about this only thing????? this world dont make sense

bruh if you go look at my first staff application you would see that no one cared about the reason they only said that i had to explain more for the 2 last one and when i do you guys talk about this only thing????? this world dont make sense
I took a look and almost everyone mentioned warns being the reason they minused it as well as other reasons. It may help if you put how long ago it was, if it's been a decent time. I suggest you get a new mouse and mention that too lol.

-1 you're blaming mrdm on a old mouse which then wouldn't you just do it again accidentally as a mod because of your "11 year old mouse" dumbest thing ever heard in my opinion, get a better mouse:)

This was a pretty funny staff app, I really hope you don't reapply