Accepted Hitachi Staff Application

Hitachi1106

Trial Mod on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 2, 2023
Username: Hitachi

◈ Your In-Game Name: Uranium 235

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090502831/edit/settings

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: uranium1106

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 Mass back in Jan 2022

2 Hate speach

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 4w 16h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 4 pm on a weekday and possibly all day on the weekends (starting at 7-10 am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a new addition to the Atomic staff team because I feel like it would be a awesome experience to have. I would love to meet the fellow staff, and maybe the owners! The main reason I would like to join the staff team is because I feel like the staff team doesnt have enough justice/enforcement as it should. I can give a good start on the new generation of Atomic staff!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been a mod on a few Semi-RP Unturned servers, and I arose through the ranks faster than anyone else! I also have been the leader of two semi successful Rust clans, which I have had to keep many kids and people older than me in line and on track. I also have shown in SITs that I know the rules pretty well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I CAN'T CHANGE MY FORUMS NAME TILL FEB 5TH BTW

Last edited: