Mar 23, 2022
Username: Hubter

◈ Your In-Game Name: AutistJolle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrHubter/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): AutistJolle#6621

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24h ive been sitting for 4 hours to get to 24h and i had 20 before and i have school in 6 hours. :) <3

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Ive never been a staff because i played Garry's Mod for like 6-7 years ago and just started playing again and now im playing on Atomic because the staffs and the server is good. im sorry if i cant tell so much but i really want to help on the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (UTC+01:00) Central European Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I wake up to go to the school and im in school for like 4-5 hours or something and 1 day i am there for like 6 hours and then i go home to play on the server. sorry if im bad to explain im from sweden so im not good at english bro. :) <3

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really want to be a staff on the server because I want to help people to be able to play without people RDM or Trolling other players because I have been conjured 24/7 on the server so I have talked to Staffs maybe 1000 times already because I have been rdmed or conjured and become witched hunted or whatever it's called. <3

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? you should accept my application because I will be able to help all players on the server all the time because if I become a staff I will play more often than I do because otherwise I will only be trolled or rdmed so I can not play.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Joel and I am 15 years old and I have just started playing Garry's Mod again and really like to play on your server and I start school at 08:30 and go to type 14-15 and sometimes 12 and sometimes I start at 10:30 so I will be active on the server often. :) <3

Last edited:
+/- needs more effort, gonna give it a neutral for now. you can edit your app.

- Doesn't know if he's been warned?
- Under time requirement

+ Okay app

You can edit your application and work on it a bit, to check your warns in game type !warns.

Best of luck!

Not a very good app
Made the application before the time requirement was met

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.