Your Discord Tag: Pinky

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 4 days 17 hrs 50 min

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all the time baby

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will be able to help out the community and work towards building a friendly environment with people. i find myself available when there isn't any staff members online. Another thing I could say ever since I’ve learned more jobs I’ve actively tried to help some people on the server to do theirs properly. I was part of the staff team previously and im looking to come back be service to the community again.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a good personality a people person so I feel like that would be good to the sever and create a good impact on people. another thing i just started the game a year ago and people help me learn to play this game so I feel like I could do the same on this sever. i wanna help out and give guidance but in general I feel like I could be a good use in this community because I believe I would make a great addition to the team as I am already associated with some of the staff team members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
love me guys :)

Last edited:
Not a valid Discord tag, have not seen you on the server, and the application has very little effort. I'd like to see you more active first before I change my response.​

Application Denied
Your app does not contain the effort we would like to see from someone hoping to get an interview/become staff. You also had an interview done despite having an application up. You will need to make an application if you are to reapply.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​