Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your Discord (with tag): J. Sugma#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 50ds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
on atomic its me joe s mod

contacts: all of em

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Cause I honestly don't like rping anymore. I love staffing and keeping the server in order. also the thing I was demoted for is a rule now. I love the server and the team I've been pretty upset just as a player I miss you guys please bring me back.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know all the rules, I have good experience, ive never had a warn or been jailed, and I miss staffing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Idk really guys I've been with you for a while and I MISS you guys and love the community

-1 Extremely immature and represented the staff team in an very negative light. Was previously removed for many different reasons and had been given multiple chances on those reasons.

-1 no effort + stated about, haven't seen you since demote till today and its always been a rule

Last edited:
-1 Was removed for multiple reasons, also asked very immature after the demotion, could go on and on about this.
was demoted for banning people for something that "wasn't a rule" but was implemented the next day. I apologize for how I acted when I felt like I was demoted for no reason.

+/-, cool guy, is liked by most, terrible application though, also has a cool horse irl

To keep it real with everybody on the team. Did I really do a bad job as staff? Or did I earn my spot as senior mod by putting time in and taking care of things as they should be taken care of. I’ve spent lots of time on the server and understand the community well. I realize some people don’t like how I conduct myself maybe because it’s not how they would do it maybe it’s just not their style, and I get that I don’t expect to get along with everybody. But if anyone can tell me I was a bad staff and I did a bad job as a staff on the server id like to refer you to my rank I achieved and the rule that was implemented the day after I was demoted