Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your Discord (with tag): J. Sugma#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 53 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I’ve staffed on Atomic I can’t remember exactly how long but just under six months.
I made it to senior moderator. I would supply contacts but I’m not sure it’s necessary due to it being the same server.

I had a really fun time staffing and believe I did a pretty good job it’s one of the only things I still have fun with in Garry’s mod and would really like to join back

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After 3 all day in the weekends if I’m not out

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna be apart of the atomic staff team for a few reasons. One of them if because I’ve been a player in the community for so long and staffed I found the thing I enjoy most is staffing the server not so much rping. Another reason is during my time of demotion I’ve dealt with long waiting times, the spread of wrong information and it just seems like I can definitely use my experience and time to help the server instead of just playing. Id rather spend my time helping then sitting in my base printing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because. Well I guess because I think I could do a good job because of the experience I have and because I have good decision making and problem solving skills. I also think I should be accepted because I’m dedicated to the server I didn’t spend so much time here for no reason I love the community and wanna help more then I can as just a regular player. I also think I should be accepted because I’m here and I wanna help so please let me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really love atomic I’ve. Even playing on it for over a year and it is basically what Garry’s mod for me now as a whole it’s the only reason I play the game. The most fun I’ve ever had on the server was as a staff member. Spending time with the staff team and helping players wether there new and have no clue what’s going on or two experienced players are arguing who aren’t sure who’s right. It’s experiences like that, that really make Garry’s mod a fun game for me

Reposting my comment from your previous attempt as I feel its still relevant.

-1 From the perspective of someone who has had to deal with you staffing, you are a nightmare. You get heated at people for almost no reason. The clip shows you taking a homies ticket, and being extremely short and harsh with the person you're dealing with for something that is quite frivilous and doesnt really affect anyone. While I understand it's DayTwo this doesn't really show the type of staffing the staff team needs. This type of behaviour fosters a negative attitude towards staff members, and creates a rift in the community of staff v player.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ssztz7DbxyDcz/d1337K1TrrgX?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMjk4NjM1NDQs

-1 Clear conflict of interest above, the reasons you got demoted and what you did after it.
By clear conflict of interest your referring for to me telling a player to put a ticket in because day two was repeatedly pasting his base inside the other players base?

+1 Joe should get a second chance i mean I think everyone makes mistakes and everything just should be kept a close eye on so maybe if he starts becoming a problem he can get removed

+1 hes mature even though sometimes he might not act like it give the man a interview

-1 You poorly conducted yourself during sits, you broke numerous staffing guidelines, and you are flat out immature.

I really don't like it when I see ex-staff make applications and they've basically put zero effort into involving themselves in the community. You haven't proven yourself to me or the community why you should be back, especially when you were removed for the reason you were. You should not be considered until you can exhibit mature, staff-like behavior, and show good standing within the community. It just looks to me like you want the power back. Sorry.

Also, That clip that Jento posted above is disgusting. You absolutely should not be considered in my opinion.

Last edited:
-1 may not have broken in game rules but broke staffing guidelines, immature interactions, unprofessional, and the lack of effort in the app "would rather staff then rp". we are all held accountable and to the same standard that you did not meet. note video didn't work for me

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​