Accepted Jamsheed Staff Application

Jamsheed

User
Jun 3, 2022
Username: Jamsheed

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jamsheed, The RPG God

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884213726

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Kangakc#9615

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually I'm on basically anytime during the day (mostly afternoons) when I'm not working. I tend to stay up to around 6 am (CT) when I don't have work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Sometimes when other people and me are in need of an admin there are not as many online so waiting to be put into a sit can be upwards of 15 minutes at these times and I understand that-. I've been an admin on other games like Unturned, Squad, and Rust and have had good interactions with the communities of those games. I would love to be able to expand my experience with GMOD staffing and community, that being said I lack knowledge of GMOD moderation tools and commands, but I'm sure that I can pick it up fast. I joined this server around 6 days ago and have had mostly good interactions with players/staff in my opinion and I would love to be apart of the community as a moderator to further that experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if I should be accepted because of my flexible schedule and hours. I have experience from other games for staffing and can work with the community. I have clipping software running almost all the time and can clip every instance of rule breaking I see to back up my claims. I've read through the rules multiple times and feel that a know them well considering the no warns on my account. I'm open to criticism and can accept the consequences of my actions. Given the proper training I feel like I could be an addition to the team, and hope you will see that as well when reading this application. :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Positives:
-Required Age
-Decent Detail
-Good Playtime
-Working Microphone

Negatives:
-No Previous Staffing Knowledge (This can of course be changed in training)

Overall: +1

+1, solid application, believe you deserve a shot at doing an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​