Denied jax Staff Application

jax

User
Feb 23, 2023
Username: jax

◈ Your In-Game Name: jaxdiehl2121

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1235454aiuyhfgtgkfiytr/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: jax17815#0436

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. two warns because of RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day an 14 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
my time on staff team is a week

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST — Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Being part of a staff team can offer several benefits, such as:

Helping others: Being part of a staff team can allow individuals to assist other users and make a positive impact on the community.

Building relationships: Working alongside other staff members can create opportunities for individuals to build relationships and collaborate on projects.

Developing skills: Being part of a staff team can provide individuals with the chance to develop and refine their skills, such as communication, problem-solving, and leadership.

Contributing to the community: Staff members are responsible for maintaining and improving the community, which can give individuals a sense of purpose and pride in their work.

Recognition: Depending on the community, being part of a staff team can come with recognition and appreciation from other members.

Overall, being part of a staff team can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience for individuals who are passionate about the community and want to make a difference.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Knowledge of the community: A good staff member should have a good understanding of the community they are joining, including its rules, guidelines, culture, and history.

Good communication skills: Staff members should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other members of the team and the community they serve. This includes being able to listen actively, provide constructive feedback, and respond to concerns or issues in a professional manner.

Reliability and responsibility: Staff members should be dependable and trustworthy, capable of following through on their commitments and obligations.

Problem-solving skills: Staff members may be called upon to resolve disputes, address issues, or manage crises, so it's important for them to be able to approach problems in a logical, systematic manner.

Positive attitude: Staff members should have a positive attitude and be able to maintain a calm, level-headed demeanor even in challenging situations.

Active participation: Being active in the community and being able to engage with members is a plus point. It is important to show interest in the community, its growth, and its members.

Expertise: Expertise in a particular area can also be a plus point, such as technical skills or knowledge in a certain field.

Overall, being a staff member requires dedication, hard work, and a commitment to serving the community. Having these qualities and skills can increase the chances of being accepted onto a staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i'm a very nice person

Last edited:
-1 Love the app, unfortunately not enough playtime. If you try again in 2 weeks i think you got it

+1 I believe this person has showed enough understanding to at least get a try at the interview, he really showed his effort through the application process. Good job

-1 Decent app, though your questions more describe the expectations and experience of being staff than why you should be staff. Playtime is also unfortunately insufficient.

EDIT: +1 Due to playtime now being sufficient, as well as it being a well made app.

Last edited:
+1 now that you have the playtime. I recommend that you edit the application to include your new playtime

-1 Decent app, though your questions more describe the expectations and experience of being staff than why you should be staff. Playtime is also unfortunately insufficient.
now i even have time but uh thank you for telling me