Denied Jean Staff Application

Jean

User
Jun 16, 2022
Username: Jean

◈ Your In-Game Name: JeanVal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080711395/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Dean Winchester#2806

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 9h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC + 4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends usually like 11:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I would like to be staff on here to help people when they are in need and I am also planning to be very active on here whether I get staff or not. This is currently my favourite server to play so that will motivate me to be online a lot of the time. Also because I am planning to be so active I can reduce the hackers and moderate the chat which will result in happy players because they can enjoy playing without any toxicity in chat or hackers. I 'm positive that I don 't enjoy servers with bad chat moderation and hackers so why should the players on this server have to suffer from it? I know most of the rules on this server and depending on how a rule is broken in the specific circumstance I can choose a suitable outcome. I can do this by listening to others point of views of what happened in the situation and base a rough idea of what happened then I would ask the offender why they broke this rule and based on their attitude and answer I would give a fair outcome. If a player is not happy with this outcome I would give them one chance to come and talk to me about it to see if we can resolve his/her issue and prevent them from breaking rules in the future. This server is best for me, and I don't want it to be ruined by others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in Staff
I can be flexible with my hours to fill in where you need me.
I am confident that my skills will contribute to your staff. I have team working skills.
I can bring out my strengths and skills. I ready to give up my time, efforts and can focus towards growth of the Staff.
I can Take-up responsibility. Interaction with players to fulfill their requirements.
my iniative in staff, and to do my duties and responsibilities well, if I get accepted

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Georgian Kartvelian

Last edited:
+1 / -1 (Interview)
Has a decent amount of effort into his application but it really doesn't convince me what his reason for joining us is.
He has all requirements met but I would love to hear an interview before I make my decision
I can't wait to hear your interview :D

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/