Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Jetts#8629

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 27 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I've staffed for multiple servers in the past. When I started it was original dark rp and that was over 4 years ago on a server called SGN (Sideways Gaming Network). Within the last 4 years I've created two servers one called LGN (Light Gaming Network) another we fully coded but never released. I used to be an Head Admin on Ice(Not IceFuse) and If needed I can get in contact with Andromeda, X superadmin/main developer of Ice. Out of almost 3000 hours on Gmod over 2 accounts I believe 500 of those has been as a staff member on one server or the next.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends on the day, I have a heavy work load but recently I have found myself on anywhere between 2 P.M. - 4 .A.M. anomalies do happen today I was on at 1 P.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've seen so many servers come and go over the 8 years I've played Garry's Mod. I see a lot of value in Atomic and I'd like to use my experience for the betterment of the community. I'm a busy guy but over the past to two weeks I've really found a stress reliever in this game again, specifically this server. I plan on continuing to use this server as a stress reliever because of the community you guys have build. The knowledge and experience I have playing and administrating players on DarkRP can be invaluable to this server. I might not be the fix-all, end-all to Atomic's heavy ticket load but I'd like to lend a helping hand. I've spent so much time in moderation, out of respect for servers with great communities like this. For some reason its always been a passion of mine to help out where I can. Servers like Atomic have limitless potential.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm pretty new, I can understand current staff members being skeptical. But if there is one thing no community, Gmod or not, can't say about me is that I'm lazy. We all work for the same goal. The betterment of the server we've grown fond of. I have the experience to not only do my job correctly, but lead the way in future server goals. Whether that be community goals or staff goals. I am all in for both.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. -I work for a franchise company called College Hunks
-I am soon to be married
-I have a 6 month pregnant fiancée
-I'm always ready to help anyone in need is there is a problem in your life I can almost guarantee I've gone threw it
-I built my first computer when I was 11 threw a YouTube video
-I have asperations to developed a custom computer company and at this point have sold 10 rigs in 3 different price ranges
-I'm planning on starting school for electrical and computer engineering in August
-I'm taking certificate classes on python as my guns sell while playing on the server
-I was one of the top players on War thunder(WW2 flight sim game most of you haven't heard of) User- LebronTon I commanded a Squad of 60 and led them to 3rd place finish in the world, in our first year.
-I used to play CS:GO under the name "Click" and was apart of a semi-professional team called Effected
-I am a supervisor in my current job
-And I can't spell worth a shit the only reason things are not massively spelt wrong is because of autocorrect on the website. Thank you to whoever devolved it for coding in that feature.

+1 Really solid application that has some staffing experience to back it up. All I hope to see going forward is a lot more playtime going forward. Best of luck.

+1
+ Has experience
+ shows maturity

+ I've met him and see him as a good friend
-/+ Low hours but the experience makes up for it

Best of luck!

+1
Good app
Experience
Application makes him see mature

Congrats on the pregnancy!!
Aye thanks man I really appreciate that Im really looking forward to having a kid. Still haven’t come up with names though. Maybe the community can help me with that xD

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Gotcha#9941 on Discord to schedule your training.​