Denied Jon Snow Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Snow

User
Jun 20, 2022
Username: Jon Snow

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jon Snow

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202886325/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Frenzy3322#4145

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM 20/09/2022
MRDM 18/11/2022
MRDM 01/02/2023
MRDM 30/03/2023
RDM 20/05/2023
The last warning I believe to be not fair. I had kidnapped a cop, who escaped and chased me with a baton. Even though he didn't hit me, I'm not going to let him arrest Me. This cop has been banned since with the user "CheeseBurbur"

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6D 13H 29M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? North eastern standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Every 3 days then on for 3 days and this will repeat

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a staff member because I want to participate in helping the community. The benefits, and I would like gmod staffing experience. I have always been denied staff applications because of my prior warns. I have spent much time on this server and I would like to take it to the next level by becoming a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I am hard-working, dedicated, motivated, and excited about this role. I have a high tolerance for annoying people. And I can be patient with many people and explain rules well to people new to the server or not. I have been active in the community by selling weed, being a douchebag, and being in a couple of gangs. I truly believe I could be a functioning staff member with lots of qualities to my name.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. There's a reason I can only be on every 3 days because I have divorced parents so I have to be gone for those days.

Last edited:
-1 What exact Time Zone are you? The 3 MRDM's are quite concerning aswell, App is pretty average, Havent had a issue with you from when ive been staffing. Goodluck!

-1 i agree with merpy, the 3 mrdm's are a little bit concerning, wont be able to be on as often either, may not meet ticket averages (i have divorced parents aswell, so i understand where the applicant is comming from) goodluck!

-1 I usually don't Judge people off their warns but 3 MRDM warns and multiple rdm warns | Below average app | Good Luck

Having 3 MRDM's warning and other warns as well in having only just 6 day's playtime is quite concerning. I believe more time need's to be played with out getting into trouble for a long while to show you can be mature enough to handle the responsibility of a staffing position. Also trying to acquire a staff position here on atomic to help the community out when having those permanent warns show you are unfit for staffing .

P.s You are more then welcome to re apply in the future once you prove yourself but that will take time.

Edit: Your reply and i quote "because i was stupid and bored" just show's the immatureness you have when it comes to responsibility.

Having 3 MRDM's warning and other warns as well in having only just 6 day's playtime is quite concerning. I believe more time need's to be played with out getting into trouble for a long while to show you can be mature enough to handle the responsibility of a staffing position. Also trying to acquire a staff position here on atomic to help the community out when having those permanent warns show you are unfit for staffing .

P.s You are more then welcome to re apply in the future once you prove yourself but that will take time.

Edit: Your reply and i quote "because i was stupid and bored" just show's the immatureness you have when it comes to responsibility.
thats i why i said "was"

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.