Denied Kanna Kamui Staff Application

Kanna Kamui

User
Jul 31, 2022
Username: Kanna Kamui

◈ Your In-Game Name: TTB Co Leader Onichan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199281720623/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): [Onichan]#3984

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. First Warn : Fail RP 1x

Second Warn : RDA 1x

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 4D 34M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8AM Everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because for the past for the for the past four months I play on atomic role-play servers I have been seeing people breaking the rules and be disrespeful to staff members and I think people need to know the rules help people get to know the rules better. I’ve been watching people complaining about tickets being forgotten I’m here to help with that problem as well. I want to be there and set things right and up with something that would be a better please I’m reliable and trustworthy on everything I know about people improve and make everyone happy and always refund people need it and make everyone feel like I see you playing on an legit and better rp server. More reasons I should be on atomic RP staff team is because I had me all their capabilities and I have lots of skills as you see in the top description that I will be off for my reasons.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reasons I should become a staff member on atomic rp is because I know how to corporate out with others and become friends with everyone I know how to set things right and how to take tickets properly and it was impossible situation and I’m skilled on how to overcome difficult obstacles I know how to do with earrapers that’s not a hobo or learning how to deal with racism and unworthy comments there’s not a lot on it on the group servers more of the reasons I become I should become a staff member is because I know how to become patients and I’ll be on every day and I know how to react with new players that just started the game or has one day within the time period on atomic rp servers. For accurate reasons to be on atomic RP is because I’m always active every day and on a time it’s not a addiction issues I’m just bored if you need help on my dms are always open as well that’s why I should become a Atomic rp staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have no other things I have to say everyone have a nice day peace and love .

Last edited:
+1 the application is very well done becuse Onichan wants to help out the community. As a player of automatic network i can tell Onichan has such dedication to making rp more enjoyable for the rest of the player here in Atomic network.

Last edited:
+1
Good application, good amount of playtime, and I've seen you active in-game/in Discord. Your attitude has a positive vibe and that is very important to me in a staff member.​