Denied Kaunty Staff Application

Kaunty

User
Apr 23, 2023
Username: Kaunty

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kaunty

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981196565/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Kaunty#7851

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. just one class 4 hate spech

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 20 hours and 5 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? +3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 am to 3pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Throughout my playtime i have with my friends i notice that I want to be come a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I love the community and i love spending time on AtomicRP server, but not everything is good in server RDMs failRPs *and more* and so that other players don't have the same problems as I did I want to become a member of AtomicRP Staff Team and if i am, i want to do my best for other players to have a better RP experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be on the staff team to help fill in the cracks and spots that is mising. and help the staff team to fix that cracks and spots. and new players are breaking the rules unintentionally, and if i become of member of staff team, I want to teach these new players the game and the AtomicRP server, and by doing this I believe I can contribute to the AtomicRP staff team.

ps: Sory for my bad english

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+/- Based with you yesterday. Seems pretty chill, but I'd like to see more playtime.

-1 hate speech major L, could use more playtime as well

+/- for the hatespeech warn , maybe a little more playtime without getting another one.

Application Denied
Due to the language barrier evident in the interview. We have decided to not continue with the application process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​