Jul 28, 2023
Username: Kaydex

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kaydex

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaydex/

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: thaibanks

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've got warned for very minor things for example, running around nightsticking people at 3am and someone made a ticket for it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8PM-2AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? (RESUMMITING MY APPLICATION AFTER BEING DENIED 2 MONTHS AGO BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING 100 HOURS ON GMOD) I've played on DarkRP servers for a long time when I was younger, stumbled onto Atomic server and fell in love with community, I really have a lot of appreciation for the wonderful staff members that has helped me out after taking a break from the game (5 years) due to going away to college. I'm back now and I enjoy playing on Atomic server. I would love to be apart of the team to help better the community in anyway that I can, however I can. I know all of the rules and I've maintained a good clean record never giving any of the fellow staff members or community members any trouble. "Enforcing" isn't really my thing rather to be apart of such a great community and staff team to help others and give knowledge in the server for anyone that has misunderstood any rules or is confused on and how to RP better/correctly for a more fun environment that everyone can enjoy. Which in return for myself would help me sleep better. :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Helping out anyway I can, would give me more to do on the server while having fun. I would be grateful if I got accepted. And do my best to ensure that everyone gets treated fairly. That's my goal. Even if I get denied it won't stop me from helping out the community in anyway I can. Thank you to all staff and community for taking the time of day to acknowledge my application.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Currently out of college and I work from home, I have a degree in Cyber Security, I have a lot of coding experience. IT work. I have a lot of free time on my hands now and whenever I get the chance I'm always on Atomic having fun. I have a pretty well known base on top of warehouse roof and I felt like ever since I made this base I've gotten to know a lot of the people in the community and I'm always there with my base set up having fun. I couldn't ask to be apart of a greater community and I mean that. So thank you again for viewing my application. I'll see everybody online!

-1 denied 2 months ago, only 6 days of playtime, 3d 21h being gained in that time, I never see you, doesn't detail warns and bans properly, and a copy and paste from their old application

+/- Last questions are good but i have never seen them on the server.

never heard of you, and personal preference here, not enjoying the fact that you're a friend of SAM (Steam achievement manager)

-1 No interactions & from what it sounds like, you didn't actually make a new app you just copied your old one. That is lazy.
Also you went from 2d of play time to 6 since JULY. Does not show great activity.

-1 personally dealt with this player and they denied that using binds during a raid isnt FRPDR i do not believe is fit for staffing + reasons above

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/