keana

User
May 16, 2021
Username: keana

❂ In-Game Name keana

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199018781546

Your Discord keana#1247

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Uncle Rodger

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220117484/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Fail rp and rdm
HGO8. As a Law Enforcement job, you are able to /warrant when...
> There is valid, reasonable suspicion that the base you are warranting contains illegal items (ex. you hear printers, you see weed pots, etc.)
> You receive testimony and proof from another player of illegal items in a property.
> /warrants for any other reason are FailRP
and
HGO2. As a Law Enforcement officer, you must advert raid with a valid search reason from the mayor to check a base for valuables.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. HGO8. As a Law Enforcement job, you are able to /warrant when...
> There is valid, reasonable suspicion that the base you are warranting contains illegal items (ex. you hear printers, you see weed pots, etc.)
> You receive testimony and proof from another player of illegal items in a property.
> /warrants for any other reason are FailRP

image_2022-08-10_144511768.png

Here i am clearly licensed when he puts a warrant on me for my gun.

There are no rules on which guns are illegal but from my experience a license means I am allowed, so that was a false warrant.

HGO2. As a Law Enforcement officer, you must advert raid with a valid search reason from the mayor to check a base for valuables.
No advert for his raid on top of no valid warrant.
image_2022-08-10_144957229.png

and here were the laws during the lockdown to be clear, there were no other laws besides the default 4 when you raided us.
image_2022-08-10_143810779.png

So in the end you false warranted and killed us in an non adverted raid with said false warrant.

Optional: Any other comments?