May 16, 2023
Username: ketamine lover

◈ Your In-Game Name: ketamine lover

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ketlover/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: grannybasher853#5738

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've had a couple warns for RDM, 3 I believe. All of them were resolved and i learnt my lesson and managed to carry on and learn more about the rules of the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST/UK Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4PM-10PM UK

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? One reason I'd be good on the admin team is because of issues I have seen and faced within the community, some admins are never on during UK times and I'd provide a proffessional & fair view on each case/report. Another reason I'd like to be is obviously because of the Benefits within the role, I'd like to earn those benefits in-game rather than spending my own irl money where it can be spent on more important things.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Like I said, I'd have a fair view on each case. I've had times where someone's reported me and I've just gone straight to jail, the admin didn't want to hear my side and with that experience I'd ensure all tickets are fair and that i'd get to the bottom of them. Not only that I also have a high set of knowlege about Gmod & DarkRP, although I've just hit one day on this server I've been playing on others just the same which has given me a wide mindset on Atomic's Rules & DarkRP's rules. I'd also like to help those who recently joined, when i first started about 6 or 7 months ago I was unsure on what to do, i relied on searching through forums but I'd like to help those who recently joined to be able to do the basics.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Although it may seem 7 months is a short period i've been playing Gmod & DarkRP for lots of hours daily, even before that I'd play on some other Gmod servers but was never fortunate enough to get a staffing role and an oppurtunity like that would be great.

+1 Haven't interacted in-game but i think you wrote some good stuff. Worth at least an interview to see if they know their rules.

First off, you did not detail all of your warns.
You have a MRDM, 2x RDM from 15-16, and a Failrp during raid from 15th
With these recent warns, i feel that you are not ready to become staff
You are not apart of the atomic steam group

First off, you did not detail all of your warns.
You have a MRDM, 2x RDM from 15-16, and a Failrp during raid from 15th
With these recent warns, i feel that you are not ready to become staff
You are not apart of the atomic steam group
I was unsure of all my warns, the MRDRM i have appealed and are waiting for a decision from staff. Didn't know the atomic steam group was a requirement but I have joined it. The other warnings I do agree, yes may seem bad but have only helped me learn more about the community and it's rules.

I was unsure of all my warns, the MRDRM i have appealed and are waiting for a decision from staff. Didn't know the atomic steam group was a requirement but I have joined it. The other warnings I do agree, yes may seem bad but have only helped me learn more about the community and it's rules.
You can only appeal warns before 2 weeks, otherwise it stays forever

No detail in your application. Also multiple warns with only 24 hours of playtime show's you don't take the rules very seriously. I think you need more time to improve and learn how things work, show that you care about helping the community out in a positive way, be different. Maybe there is a future for you on the staff team but at the moment you need to reconcile your past behavior. Good luck on your future endeavor's.

That’s fine then, it’s only been 3 days ish

1684453511464.png

The warn was issued on March 19, 2023 by @YxungBlood. That is the only MRDM you have and it was not disclosed in your application. I hate to see it as I am also a ketamine lover, but I think you need a little more time before you are ready for a staffing position.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.