Kim Impossible

Steam Name:

Kim Impossible

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217576709/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

cyp3rus#6126

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

2 Days 22 hours 46 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I was a part of the staff team on elitelupus and resigned as a moderator. I decided to leave as the server wasn’t getting updated and felt more of a dying server where the high command staff were not active and helping with ongoing issues and seemed not a big deal and just made lower staff deal with tickets when we didn't have power to do so. I was friends with the majority of the staff and was able to help with issues and resolve issues quite quickly. I am quite experienced with console commands and mlogs,awarns, and banning people.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I have experience with AWarn3 but not with SAM or BLogs but I don't think it will be a major task to learn it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I'd like to be a part of the staff team as I'm quite active on the server and understand the rules, also comfortable staff commands and also available to help the communities when other staff members may not be available to help late at night. I also find the staff quite friendly and welcoming and seems like a good community to be a part of.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm usually a night owl and am able to help the community late at night during 12-6 am when there is only a couple to no staff on. I have quite a bit of experience with staff commands and how the system works and how to handle situations and some people may not like the outcome of situations but willing to work with the 2 parties and if he feels like it's not the right punishment and he did nothing wrong I would tell them how they can appeal the warning/ban and how they can learn from the situation.

What is your timezone?
EST

+/- Ive seen you in game but I haven't really interacted with you. Id be interested in hearing what Anzio is referring too aswell.

+/- Ive seen you on the server but haven't personally had any interaction with you, your staff application is well put together. Goodluck