Denied Kitty Kat Staff Application

Kitty Kat

User
Mar 25, 2023
Username: Kitty Kat

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jerry Balogna

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215052815/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Jerry Balogna#9607

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warn 1: rdm class 3, I was messing around with a friend and I sniped someone with the same job as him, thinking it was him.

warn 2 rdm class 3, I had a gun out and clicked back on the Gmod tab and shot some one. they didn't believe me though,

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8 to 12 pm on weeknights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I've met some of the staff and they seem like very nice people. I also have noticed that there is a lot of people that break the rules. I love this server and I have a lot of fun until I get rdmed randomly. so I want to help make it a better place. i personally love atomic rp, i used to play on fudgys server but then wanted to branch off into another server. this server has a lot more fun jobs that you don't have money for. i love this server a lot and would love to help mod it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i am social and can help players not only understand the game better but understand the rules better. I also am a completely unbiased person so that will not be an issue either. i do have g mod experience and know that i would be good at modding. i am on a decent amount so i also could meet the quota of 100 tickets a week.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 I need to see more effort on the last two questions. I'm not fully sure if you have the maturity to be on our staff team based on what I've seen of you in game as well as on these questions.

-1 I noticed grammatical errors in this application. To me, that shows that you are unprofessional. Maybe look through your staff application, fix the grammatical errors. Then I might reconsider.

Hello Kitty Kat,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position with our community. While I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in helping our community, I must provide some constructive criticism of your application.

Firstly, I noticed you received two warns for RDM class 3. While learning from your mistakes is good, these warnings raise concerns about your understanding and respect for our server's rules. As a staff member, following the rules and enforcing them fairly and consistently strictly is essential.

Additionally, I suggest you focus more on your specific skills and experiences that would make you a valuable addition to our team. Your desire to help players understand the game and rules is commendable. Still, we need staff members who can handle various situations and work collaboratively with the rest of the team.

Overall, you have the potential to be a good staff member, but at this time, I cannot recommend you for the position.
Please take this feedback to heart and continue to learn and grow as a community member.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/