◈ Your In-Game Name: Koiel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/koiel/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Koiel#8701

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Staff abuse - 22/02/21 - REMMAH

Given for flying around and moderating while not on duty

How much playtime do you have on the server?
6d 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
~1.5 months
Contacts: Panda

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Potentially the majority of the afternoon/evening (12pm - 9pm)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I heard from another staff that you all were understaffed currently, and I wanted to offer to help out with moderating. I miss helping out and want to contribute to the community again.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have prior staffing experience, and since the time of the ban, I have developed further conflict-resolution skills. I still have the same team-based attitude towards the staff team. I now have a total of 2 years that I've staffed for a leadership-skills summer camp. I am very qualified for mediating situations between people and am willing to dedicate lots of time to helping the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would likely be most active until January 3rd, but I want to help as much as I can from now until then. I would still help out after that date, I just would be monumentally less active past that date. I'm applying so that I can offer a hand during this season where there will be massive player count spikes.

Last edited:
+1 Talked to this guy in game and encouraged him to apply. Would be nice to get him in for an interview for more context about rule knowledge, his abuse warn, etc...

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/