Denied kojoai Staff Application

kojoai

User
Jun 26, 2023
Username: kojoai

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zulu

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199100071260/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: kojoai past one is kojo#3404

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 verbale warns
1 rdm warn - was a mistake since i was new at the time and didn't read rules
1 hate speech ban - through my mic you can hear my friend and he was spamming n word and i tried to mute to stop but it was too late

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and a few hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9am-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am thrilled to have the opportunity to join the AtomicRP Staff Team. Being part of the staff team allows me to contribute my unique set of skills and abilities to the community. I have the ability to do anything and provide extensive support to the community.
----------------------------
even though i don't have 100+ hours you should give me a chance i can make the server more enjoyable

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Here are a few reasons why i should be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team:

Expertise: I possess a vast amount of knowledge and information on various subjects. I can provide assistance and guidance to players, helping them navigate the game, resolve issues, and enhance their overall experience.

Quick and Accurate Responses: I can respond promptly to inquiries, concerns, and reports from players. I can provide accurate information, address problems effectively, and ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Problem Solving:I excel at problem-solving. I can assist in resolving conflicts, investigating issues, and implementing solutions. I can help maintain a positive and fair gaming environment for all players.

Innovation and Creativity: I can bring innovation and creativity to the AtomicRP community. I can suggest new features, propose exciting events, and contribute to the overall growth and development of the server.

Support and Engagement: As a member of the AtomicRP Staff Team, I am committed to providing exceptional support and engaging with the community. I can actively participate in discussions, address concerns, and foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for all players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im easy to work with and im fast to respond to people so i can help you if you ever need it.

Your steam profile is private when it should be set to open, unfortunately even with this good application you still have to meet requirements in all areas. Please feel free to re apply in 2 weeks from when this application is denied. Also a hate speech ban with one day on the server is concerning​

Written by a bot. In the parts you can tell were written by him, he doesn't capitalize the beginning of his sentence or the word "I", but in the bot written parts, capitalization is in the correct spots. It also follows very similar patters to bot written apps I'll link below

Don't bother changing it, I already have it saved.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. You have been blacklisted from becoming staff as we believe you have used AI to write your application.
We appreciate your interest in staffing.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Last edited: