Accepted Lambda Staff Application

Lambda

User
Jul 16, 2023
Username: Lambda

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lambda

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199022243388/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ricciii#7272 (Lambda on the discord server)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM, 28/02/2023
Offensive Content, 02/07/2023
RDM, 06/07/2023
I have 2 recent ones, and they are pretty much because thats when I started playing the server and really didnt care to follow the rules, but whit time I learned the ropes and now I do care about them and I try to always follow them as well as have fun while doing so.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d, 18h, 43m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
So, ive been an Event Master on 3 different servers of Star Wars RP. I have approximately 4-6 months of experience as an Event Master and "Mini-Mod", because I sometimes found myself on situations that I had to solve as a Moderator and punish several people for commiting RDM, FailRP, hate speech and such things.

I reached the rank of Game Master, which is the highest rank you can get as an Event Master (Or at least in the server I was in).

I dont have contact to those servers right now because wheter they closed or they changed their genre, so I just left their discord. I still have one tho, but its now a Halo RP, Ill put the link here: https://discord.gg/2ShhDm3M - They are all in spanish by the way, because im from Argentina, but I can still speak english well enough

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC−03:00, I dont know if it refers to that or if it is ART.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Almost all day expect from the morning and some part of the afternoon, because of school and other activities.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because ive seen only few staff connected recently and I wanted to just provide some help to the other staff members to handle tickets and reports, and because its the first DarkRP server I truly enjoyed and wanted to try out being a staff member!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, I consider myself a patient person, which pretty much is a mandatory requirement for being staff and I have some prior experience. I can also speak english and spanish, which can be considered as an advantage just in case there is a spanish speaker who has problem whit speaking english and I could explain him some of the rules or things he needs to know better in spanish so he can understand. And, because im very open whit people and I like interacting whit everybody, im a friendly person and I can get along whit almost everybody, if they dont piss me off of course.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I dont know what else to add, just that I hope ive done well and everything here is understandable. I didnt use any kind of translator to fill the answers so I just hope everything here is right, I do enjoy making these because I can test my english and I think I did well. As I mentioned previously, im from Argentina and im 15 years old, so I am still learning to fully speak english but here I am proving I can speak and write in english very fluently whit minor mistakes. Whoever is reading this, I hope you accept me and in any case, have a good day!

+/- experiance and playtime is great but add more effort to that 2nd to last question! just needs 1 or 2 more sentences and you should be good

+/-

I like the experience and some sort of effort on the app compared to a lot of other applicants however, that offensive content warn that you've gotten recently is kinda weird.

Player has good experience and relevant knowledge. His timezone also means I presume he is on when there is limited staff?
I personally do not know the player and would like to have more interactions before I vote

-1 that offensive content warn is way too recent

Application Accepted
Reach out to "m0bx" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​