Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): largest#9731

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days and 6 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5:30 PM to around 9:45 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to become a part of the staff team is that I want to help the staff team get through tickets and help more of the community out. I have spent some time on AtomicRP to see that sometimes the staff have their hands full with tickets and not being able to respond to some for a while, and with the more staff that can be on during the peak hours where there are over 100+ players on the server at once I think we could get through the tickets and make the community happy and less toxic! Also, I would like to help keep the server as less chaotic as it can be sometimes when there are many people on with people Prop blocking, Mic Spamming, Mass RDMING, etc. Along with sometimes during the slow hours I sometimes notice that there might be only 1 staff member on trying to get through tickets, and I want to be able to make an impact not only on the community but on the way people have a perspective on Moderators in Garry's Mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I feel as which I should be accepted onto the Staff Team is that I'm relatively familiar with Garrys Mod as I have owned the game since the middle of 2016, and have gained over 500+ hours on the game alone so I could be a good part of the staff team to help the new players of Gmod learn about the game along with teach them how to play DarkRP. Along with I would be a relatively active staff member and would be able to help players whether its during the peak hours when there are many tickets coming in or whether its during the slow hours.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not really

+1
Good staff application, good playtime, and showing passion towards helping the team.
However, with your playtime, I feel as if I should've seen you around more in-game. Let's hope if given the chance to be staff you're here more often. ;)

+1/-1 you’re extremely toxic in game but the staff app is nice and shows effort. i feel like if you just clean up your act in game/ interacting with other players you’d be a really good addition to the staff team

+1/-1 you’re extremely toxic in game but the staff app is nice and shows effort. i feel like if you just clean up your act in game/ interacting with other players you’d be a really good addition to the staff team
toxicity should not affect the way his application, plus its probably all jokes.
+1. I don't know if the community votes apply

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

toxicity should not affect the way his application, plus its probably all jokes.
+1. I don't know if the community votes apply
to be fair, how you act in game plays a huge role in how you’re gonna act on the staff team, nobody wants an immature toxic staff member. i’m not saying largest is in that group but it’s just facts. so that statement doesn’t really make sense.

to be fair, how you act in game plays a huge role in how you’re gonna act on the staff team, nobody wants an immature toxic staff member. i’m not saying largest is in that group but it’s just facts. so that statement doesn’t really make sense.
Yes I have been toxic in the past but I hope I can change the way you see me as toxic and become a more mature person as a whole

Yes I have been toxic in the past but I hope I can change the way you see me as toxic and become a more mature person as a whole
i have nothing against you, your staff app was really good, i was just mentioned what i’ve seen. you’re good dude :) good luck in ur interview.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Semen#7153 to schedule your training.
Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!