Your In-Game Name:
Lays

Steam Name:
souK

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age:

Your discord name/tag:
@souK#4200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
I have changed my server nickname to Lays.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have never gotten a single official warning. I had a few verbals; that is it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
3D 16H 34M at the time of writing

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes. I shall also re-read them to make sure I understand fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes. I shall also re-read it to make sure I understand everything.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have previously staffed two different DarkRP servers; one of them was called DankRP, where the minges were strong, but the staff team was stronger. Another server I was staff on was called ProtectionRP, and on that, I got up to SrMod. Both these servers are currently out of action, unfortunately. Outside of Gmod, I have staffed many Minecraft servers, so I know how to deal with kids.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I have experience in using all three of those and various other Gmod admin addons ( One of the servers I was previously staff on couldn’t decide on an admin addon or logs addon to use).

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so, list them below)
I have received a few recommendations.
Beta Male [He/She]
Shav
DaddyStuffy

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I wish to become a staff team member as helping players is something I enjoy in Gmod and other games. I may not have played this for a while (compared to others applying three days isn’t much ), but I have come to enjoy Atomic and its community and would like to give something back.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe you should add me to the staff team because I have past experiences. With one of the servers I was staff in, the rules were loose to give the players freedoms, so the minges were high; with that server, I have learned how to control situations where control may not be the easiest to gain. As well as this, I believe I can use my past experiences to improve the general player’s gameplay.

What is your time zone?
My time zone at this moment is BST ( I live in the UK ).

+1 Nice person, has a decent grasp on the rules and can only improve from here. Do kinda wish you flushed out your staff app a bit more, but previous staff experience is good.

+1 Nice person, has a decent grasp on the rules and can only improve from here. Do kinda wish you flushed out your staff app a bit more, but previous staff experience is good.
Thank you for your feedback, I'll be honest, I did this in a separate word document and it looked a lot bigger than this.

+1
+Knows the rules

+British

+Active

+British

(in all seriousness, this is so overdue) Good luck my brother.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.