Leaving.

GoodDilly

User
Aug 10, 2022
I am officially leaving the AtomicRP network, I have not found it fun to play anymore, let alone do anything related to it.
It's always the same work to get money, just to end up raided or raiding, in a fight with cops or whatever may happen.
I haven't been playing in the first place due to the recent loss of a good friend, she commit suicide in early October and I haven't been able to find getting on the same server with some of the rudest players you'll meet fun.
Thank you though, to those who played with me and appreciated me. I will miss you guys.
Signing off,
GoodDilly.

Just saying, at least I wasn't banned I am leaving under my own accord.
I hope you all have a good life. I've appreciated what you've done.
Also you guys should listen to Duster fr its a good band

I am officially leaving the AtomicRP network, I have not found it fun to play anymore, let alone do anything related to it.
It's always the same work to get money, just to end up raided or raiding, in a fight with cops or whatever may happen.
I haven't been playing in the first place due to the recent loss of a good friend, she commit suicide in early October and I haven't been able to find getting on the same server with some of the rudest players you'll meet fun.
Thank you though, to those who played with me and appreciated me. I will miss you guys.
Signing off,
GoodDilly.
Sorry for your loss GoodDilly, you should always cherish the memories you had made with your friend if you are trying to cope with reality. Sadly, loss is a rule of life and although these moments may be or may have been the hardest for you, I'm sure there will always be people out there to support you during this grieving matter.

Don't forget dilly some of us can help you if you ever wanna talk. Good luck in the future buddy