Username: O.J. Simpson

◈ Your In-Game Name: Knok

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hhdgffsgbfxg/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Knok#7883

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 3 warns
The first warn was when I got called into a sit with my friend and it was just to discuss a rule on the server. While i was in the middle of speaking my friend was screaming at me in discord being a troll, so I called him the R slur on accident while my mic was on and the admin thought i was calling him it so he warned me.

The second one was because me and my buddy were getting raided and I got killed. So I ran back and was standing right outside of the door trying to ask if he could just leave the printers and i would pay him but he thought i was trying to come back inside and called an admin. So the admin gave me a warning for that

The third warning was because I had built a base and accidentally made it so you had to crouch to get inside one of the doors, and didnt realize it because i removed the build sign and left to get a gun, came back and realized i had been raided and the guy who raided me figured out it was my base and thought i did it on purpose and gave me my last warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 42 hours (1 day and 18 hours)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It's different everyday cause I have college some days, and other days I'm hanging out with friends, but I'm usually one 4-5 days a week from 5pm to 12 am. Weekdays are a bit different than weekends because i have college and that lasts all through the morning and afternoon but i try to get on in the nights every night for at least 4 hours. Now during the weekends i play friday saturday and sunday all for at least 8 hours grinding and making friends with people online.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I just wanna be a bigger part of the community and help out where I can. Honestly I think staffing can be fun, and you can make long time friends as far as I see it. I also just recently felt like i wanted to be a part of the team because of all the positive feedback I have had from multiple different staff members. I feel like i play this server too much to not only just play but also help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I'm a great fit, I'm very helpful, chill, funny, and I love helping fix situations for people so they can get back to the server and keep having fun without worrying about whatever it is they were worried about. I am always helping people with whatever problems they may be having on this server. I feel like being apart of the staff team would give me the opportunity to help give the other people a break and provide more help with the copious ammounts of reports that come in everyday.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a certified EMT, also currently in fire school which will be my long term career, being around a community of other people that love rp is something that I have always wanted to be apart of but have been too scared to do in the past. I used to play baseball and am currently on a scholarship for D2 baseball. If y'all want any othe rinformation lmk

Last edited: