Denied Lemonaids Staff Application

Lemonaids

User
Mar 25, 2022
Username: Lemonaids

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lemonaids

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199202610069/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Aquaticlem0n

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. yes a long time ago for rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4w 15hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
mod a while
nohacks
sunee
minion
and alot of others

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time i no have work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why i wanna be part of the staff mainly because i love the server and the people on here i enjoy helping people and i really enjoy being part of the staff team i think i would be a good addition because im used to deal with people in sits and i am very familiar with rules if yk yk

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? why i should be accepted most people enjoy talking to me and alot of the staff know me and don't have a problem with me also if someone ever need me on i can hop on almost all the time i will be on at 1am sometimes and when server start im a joy to be around i have been staff a couple times before and Ik how to diffuse situations and i do just help people out in general even when not staff like building and just basic rule informations

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i am currently in highschool and trying to get in the military i have done mental phycology so i can tell when someones upset some times and is alot harder online but do able

Last edited:
-/+, Have had good interactions with this player. App could use a little more effort.

got his discord hacked then shortly after got removed from the staff team

+1 Lemon does have a less than favorable background however I do believe he has done some serious work to rectify those behaviors, I believe that he'll do a lot better this time around and will never click sketchy links sent to him on discord or in-game ever again. Right Lemon? 😑

+1 Lemon does have a less than favorable background however I do believe he has done some serious work to rectify those behaviors, I believe that he'll do a lot better this time around and will never click sketchy links sent to him on discord or in-game ever again. Right Lemon? 😑
That’s what I am saying give bro his interview 🗣

it was my brother and roblox shit

+1 very good interaction with this guy. He is somewhat a good fit but also tends to mess around. but overall i would recommend him to become a staff member :)